Bambaragala Pathana is located in the Badulla District of the Uva Province in Sri lanka. Is about 967 meters high. The Bambaragala Pathana is located at a distance of about 19 km from Ella town. Bambaragala Pathana is a great place for mountaineers and camping.
If coming from Badulla, take the Passara, Moneragala, Ampara and Pitamaruwa buses to the 10th post (about Rs. 50). Take the Namunukula or Bandarawela buses from the 10th post (about Rs. 30). Get off at the club junction. There is also a Namunukula school nearby.
If coming from Bandarawela, take Passara buses and get off at the Club Junction. There is also a Namunukula school nearby.
- Bikes and tall (4x4) vehicles can get you to the campground.
- If you come in a car, you can park at the houses near the camping site.
- There is a sign saying Car Parking. Charges a small fee.
- If you come in a car, you have to walk about 100 m after the maximum distance it can go.
- There is no river or spring nearby. Bring the required water. Water can be requested from the house where the vehicle is parked.